segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Roads

So many roads before my eyes. Choosing the right one, It's really a tricky question at this point in time. It makes me wonder if I really wanted to come this way, and now with no more time I find my self stuck in this dirt road. I know that no matter road I pick, I'll get hurt, dirty and tired. So, which ought I pick?

Simple paths can set lifes in the most different ways. How can one chose so lightly, the whole future of so many lifes? How can one be trusted that decision? What if that one picks the wrong one?

Can others opinion help at this time? Or is too late to even care about this stupid, odly picking? You've never been a sucker for philosophic enquires. Why do you keep yourself in this stupid state of mind? So many missed calls you have in this mind-mobilephone that you have up your head. Why do you keep insisting in blocking everyone in?

Just choose the damm road! I'm here to help you! :P

Sem comentários: