terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

Never looking back

How much I wanted to be like that.. Remembering of the past, focusing in the future, stuck between two different wave leghths that aren't quite mine at this point, trying always to make them as much part of my life as i possibly can. Ahead comes the unkown, behind comes the obvius truth, here is the noisy time machine from a sci-fi programme, that dosen't allow myself to be in another timeline than this one here, where i feel somehow unconfortable.

This symetry in my mind is a cold prove that all mt toughts are not making as much sense witten as they were in my confused and sleepy mind. Wondering of all of this stones are a part of my stupid little thoughts! The new and the newest are allways a part of me, than this awfall silence that i feel rising inside of mt skin, trying to reach out into my atmosphere.

I've always declared myself to be an enemy of this kind of silence. Just one more day combating it in every single chance that i get, i won't go down so easilly!

Sem comentários: