terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

Saliva

Your saliva, what private matter to be passing around, so full of germs, bacterias and viruses.. but still i long to be touched by your stupid saliva.. How much i miss to be tuched by your filthy, dirty and unholly saliva! I should fear it, for all it could cause me. Being a part of what caused and causes me to think unracionally, and i keep on dreaming of it, longing.. desiring it..

So mad that i find myself thinking like a small child with its first crush. How can i tell you that my head fancies you, but my heart is still offering so much resistence? Should i simply give up? I ought to be more persistent in this heart affairs! But how can i be more than nothing? How can i fall in you with this lack of saliva that i encounter right here? Still expecting for the future, always hoping to never look back.

Sem comentários: