domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2012

Rowing


Is it worth it when your are the only one rowing against the tide? Everyone has just given up and you are the last one with enough strength to.... ohhh f*ck them! Just KICK THEM AWAKE and put them at your side, rowing with you and defeat the stupid embrace of that blueish sickening tide!

But... why Care? Why do I care so much? Always the same old battle inside my tired, stubborn mind... Would it be so easy if I didn't cared, if it didn't affect me so much. How can I create a shell to protect myself from caring so much? She certenly does not care enough to talk with me or solve anything with you.

So what should I do? Just ignore? How do you do THAT?? I gess that button didn't came with this package, when I was born.

State: In need of a ignore button in my mind... while in that I could really use a think of yourself button too.

Sem comentários: