domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

Cigarrete

Yet another cigarrete...

I wonder how long it will be 'til i make the final step towards the ending of this curse...

Seeing myself a volunteer prisioner of this stupid thing makes me analising how much of me is already lost in all of this and wich are those wonderfull caracteristics that i trully have lost and those that I will be reganing, as it were a tv contest, after my withdraw.

Gessing that some day i'll have to deal with this stupid question in my mind, that one that had made me see so many nights from the matress. The only way that i'll get the answer will be by putting this thought in practice, make it come true no matter how much it disapoints me and otheres, no matter how it will cost.

But when it will be a good time to do so? I keep on lying to myself, another day wont matter...

Sem comentários: