segunda-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2006

Saudade, Missing someone


It’s real difficult the departure of a friend, especially if it has been your emotional support for the past few weeks, i gess that everyone know how the feeling is. But now, one year latter i still miss those people with whom i expirenced my taste of that big strawberries that europe is.
I suposed that it was about the same time as the rift that divides me in two halfs was letting the experiences erupt, and so perhaps, they became a part of my basaltic composition. But dosen’t explain why this “big rock” is so instable.
What the hell were they? Maybe a product of my imagination? Maybe... Maybe i’m just mad, and this is all a really bad dream. Wake up without that it would be like a fucking blast in my brain.

Sem comentários: